5 months since I last did a 12 by 12 scrapbooking piece. Gah! I ought to be ashamed of myself! I created this blog mainly for my 12 by 12 pieces, but look what it has turned out to be. *smh*
Yup. It’s selfie time. I’m not vain! Please! I hate to think that I’m vain. But yeah, just used them as my scrapbooking piece this time. They’re selfies I took in my car at the carpark at a nearby café down my neighbourhood.
– (item #21201) flag banners
- American Crafts
– (item #53159) brown alphabets
– (item #53071) black alphabets
– (item #VS-66) chalk ink: Burgundy
– (item #LRB02) lace bloom
– (item #BT266) heart button
- Pretty Color
– (item #202) hazel chalk-ink
– (item #842321) maroon cardstock
– (item #574574) leaves
- Freckled Fawn
– wood veneers: Stars & Such
– wood veneers: Arrows
- Webster’s Pages
– (item #TM9811) ribbon: Romance
- Daiso Japan
– (item #B-13) wooden button
- Graphic 45
– (item #4500834) cardstock diecuts
– (item #4500828) cardstock diecuts
– (item #DM1880) embossed label maker
- Studio Calico
– (item #331749) cork
- Maple Treehouse
– (item #M3H560881031) golden pearls
Honestly, I know the title looked totally plain. I seriously wanted to embellish the section more, but I feared it would just overdo the whole look of the page. Initially I’d wanted to line it with another brown ribbon below the bloom lace, but… oh well!
I used my ‘dump-your-lot-to-one-side’ technique again. This time, not so much. The paper that I used for my flower there is the same paper used for the sidebar of the page. The journaling section are of those embossed labels thingy. I used to love labeling my stationeries with that stuff during my primary school. My current one is by Dymo.
Laced down my photos with these two cotton laces.