It’s been a while, and I finally did a page of Emma Watson. She is such a lovely looking young woman.
I used Got Sketch‘s Sketch 146 by Valerie Salmon. For the first time after a long time, I did not do a single ‘edging’ to any of the papers. Just simple trim and paste for all the cardstock — clean and neat.
– (item #842284) 12×12 patterned paper
– (item #574574) leaves
- American Crafts
– (item #42193) phrases stickers
– (item #366044) patterned paper
- Crate Paper
– (item #683190) patterned paper
– (item #683267) patterned paper
– (item #88/45) brown pen
– (item #PA-HCP-606) border puncher
– (item #PA-328648) die-cut shapes
– (item #UW-329661) burlap flowers
– (item #BT266) butterfly button
- Maple Treehouse
– (item #M3H560881034) green pearls
– (item #1-0074) white button
– (item #SCA4003) patterned paper
A simple white button for an embellishment.
The journaling section is an actual quote from Emma herself.
Yes, like I tweeted last week, I finally got to use these burlap flowers. Yay! They’ve been sitting there in my dump of art stock waiting to feel usable.