Yup! Yet another SUVREEN GUGGAL piece. It’s Suvreen and her college’s best friend, Annie. Since it’s about girls, I made it pink themed.
I used Pencil Lines’ Sketch 90 by Debee Campos. I followed the sketch pretty exactly, but added some other stuff like sub-title and more embellishments.
– (item #PU-WT15) washi tape
- Simple Stories
– (item #3603) cardstock stickers
- Home Living
– (item #31687) cotton twine
- Buttons Galore & More
– (item #BB71) red buttons: Tutti Fruity
- American Crafts
– (item #53263) green alphabets
- The Paper Stone
– (item #B361A104-9003) pink alphabets
- Authentique Paper
– (item #DUN001) cardstock die-cut
– (item #LRBP02) bloom lace
– (item #15702199) cardstock sticker
– (item #SWT-3303) paper wheels
- Doodlebug Design Inc.
– (item #3350) grey pearls
- Daiso Japan
– (item #31) pink chalk
– (item #262) blue bow
– (item #26) fabric button
– (item #VS-155) chalk ink: Paprika
– (item #VS-152) chalk ink: Ash Rose
- Freckled Fawn
– wood veneers: Stars & Such
– wood veneers: Arrows
- Studio Calico
– (item #332191) strawberry wood veneer
– (item #BLGP-G1-7-L) blue pen
Washi tapes were used to stick the second layer of the background. With regards to the title, I am still on a writer’s block. Initially I had wanted to just stick with ‘friendship’ but later on decided against it.
I tried the ‘dump-your-lot-to-one-side’ technique once again for this one. This time round, facing up. Honestly not too happy with it. The feeling that I should slot in more stuff and yet not to overdo it, kept distressing me.
One of the few things that was not in the original sketch. I just added a simple caption to this photo.
Another photo caption with a wood veneer embellished.
Added in more paper wheels for the journaling section. ‘DPSC’ is the name of the college in the show. I had almost wanted to use paper strips as the journaling but resigned to just writing them down with pen.