It’s Aishwarya Rai time! Loved her and will always love her! Once crowned a Miss World, she is still very much in demand in the Indian movie industry despite being a mother of one. Really hope she’ll return to the big screen soon. It’s been a long while already.
I used Scrapbooks Etc‘s Sketch 121. The photo was taken for a Vogue magazine in 2002 when Ash was in the Cannes Film Festival to promote her then film, DEVDAS.
– patterned paper by Daddy Cool
- Jennifer Ellory
– round woman die-cut
- American Crafts
– (item #42390) brown felt alphabets
– (item #53244) blue rubber alphabets
– (item #53159) brown chipboard alphabets
– (item #1-0074) clear button
- Daiso Japan
– (item #F-50) wooden peg
– (item #C029) blue bow
– (item #3) pearl dew drops
- Home Living
– (item #30865) frame sticker
– (item #LOP-3178) die-cut shape
- Ek Success
– (item #PSP21C) butterfly puncher
- Whip Bear
– (item #EL-2G-2263) blue glitter glue
- Making Memories
– (item #23541) brads
- Tim Holtz
– (item #TH92788) foliage
– (item #LRB05) lace
– (item #LRBP02) lace bloom
– (item #890988) chalk-ink: Farmer Jeans
– (item #891510) woman piece
– (item #552534) floral embellishments
– (item #545826) chipboard sticker
– (item #63-00000) Pastels Blending Chalk Pack
– (item #VKS-132) chalk ink: Apricot
– (item #GD-92) chalk ink: Cloud White
– (item #88/89) brown pen
- Buttons Galore & More
– (item #BB22) blue button: Ocean Blue
A mixture of Prima flower embellishment and some other unknown brand. I also used my signature ‘3 pearly dots’ to compliment the journaling section.
Umm… my first attempt at trying this sort of ‘dump-your-lot-to-one-side’ technique. Let’s see… I don’t even know where to start. That grey frame – I’d painstakingly cut it out from the Home Living sticker set I’d got. I really hate stickers which are not die-cut properly; with white outlines and such. It’s so annoying!
I’d also used blue glitter glue to represent the butterflies’ trails. Gosh! It took one and a half days for it to properly dry. Bloody cheap stuff!
I’d scored the blue paper backing for this section; to give it a bit of a ‘3D look’. Honestly not satisfied with this whole title section. Perhaps I just do not have the right coloured set for this whole blue/brown theme. But I can’t say I didn’t try.
This paragraph is a continuation from the one located at the top of the page. It’s part of a poem written by Daenerys Stormborn, entitled, “Lost At Sea”. I’ve to point out though that I’d initially thought of giving the whole line-up a 2 layer backing. But eventually I just outlined the whole design with this cream-coloured lace… Still think I should have given it a backing. Tsk!