Back to something Harry Potter. It’s from one of my favourite scenes from HARRY POTTER AND THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS. That’s beside the fact that I love a triangle between the characters, Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy. Yes, I ship both Dramione and Romione. Don’t judge!!
I used Scrapbooks Etc‘s Sketch 199. I tend to pick brownish colours for almost all my pages. It’s so dull in the end. But oh well, what’s done is done.
– (item #550127) tiny alphabets
- American Crafts
– (item #53069) foam alphabets
– (item #53180) chipboard alphabets
– (item #53159) chipboard alphabets
- Studio Calico
– (item #AL002) cardstock sticker alphabets
- Uni Mitsubishi Pencil
– (item #UM-100(07)) brown pen
– (item #7-1695) puff alphabets
– (item #SCH-ST5-SV) scrap sticker
- Daiso Japan
– (item #D-109) green ribbon
– (item #B-13) buttons
– (item #D-13) buttons
– (item #63-00000) Pastels Blending Chalk Pack
- Tim Holtz
– (item #TH92986) spider
– (item #TH92904) chain tassel
– (item #VS-154) chalk ink: Bark
For this page, I actually used a lot of leftovers. Even those maroon-ish strips were from the same 12×12 inch paper that I used for the 2nd layer of this page. That green round cut-out that is used for the backing of my self-made paper flower was a left-over too. And yes, that paper flower is the same one I made from the Begonia set I used via the 3D Flowers SVG Kit I got from SVGCuts. Honestly, I felt that I should have chalked the background of this section first before placing all these stuff. It would have given the page a bit of dimension.
Yes, I purposely cut the moss green ribbon with strands coming off. I just didn’t want it too look too perfect. And the phrase, “Filthy little mudblood” was the line spoken by Draco in this scene.
Probably the messiest of titles I’ve ever done. This also marked the first time I used a whole lot different alphabets from different brands for a single title; mainly due the length of it.