Another Bobby Deol and Aishwarya Rai page. Hehe! They’re not exactly stills from their movie AUR PYAR HO GAYA, but just promo pictures in which they posed on set.
I’ve used Scrapbooks Etc‘s Sketch 358. I’d actually contemplated if I wanted to use all out black and white pictures, but I thought it’s better to have a mix-up.
– (item #FMP-20) gold pen
- American Crafts
– (item #85351) glitter brads
– (item #061) cream ribbon
– (item #552534) floral embellishments
– (item #549251) floral embellishments
– (item #63-00000) Pastels Blending Chalk Pack
- Katanuki Punch
– (item #885941) heart puncher
– (item #GD-58) chalk ink: Hint of Pesto
- Studio Calico
– (item #AL002) cardstock sticker alphabets
That flower arrangement was quite a task. I wasn’t sure as to how and what to arrange them with. I’d initially wanted to use 5 different flowers, but eventually ended up with a big ribbon in the middle; in which I completed with a button from my mother’s stock.
It’s probably a mistake edging the layer cardstock with black chalk. I guess I should have just left it untouched. Anyways, I wrote the journaling section using a gold pen by Kuretake… I know, I’m not the best of writers. My handwriting sucks!
A small punched paper heart pasted on the corner of a photo.