In celebration of Valentine’s Day, I have decided to make one very pinkish page showcasing one of my favourite ships.
I have used Scrapbooks Etc‘s Sketch 108 for this. Agreed, the whole design would have looked much better with a black/white photo, but I found none in my current stock of photos. And I was just a bit too lazy to use my printer.
- Buttons Galore & More
– (item #BB71) pink button
- American Crafts
– (item #42193) journaling sticker
- Ek Success
– (item #PSP21C) butterfly puncher
– (item #63-00000) Pastels Blending Chalk Pack
– (item #CP-1) heart puncher
- Katanuki Punch
– (item #885941) heart puncher
- Uni Mitsubishi Pencil
– (item #UM120AC) orange pen
– (item #G-TEC-C4) pink pen
– (item #891053) chalk ink: Raspberry Pie
– (item #552534) floral embellishments
– (item #549251) floral embellishments
– (item #741003) paper flowers
– (item #GD-92) chalk ink: Cloud White
- KCK Craft
– (item #D-09) flower brads
- Technique Tuesday
– (item #HEART) clear stamps
I have used a mixture of Prima‘s and Pebbles‘ paper flower layers to create these. I’ve fastened them all with brads by KCK Craft. I also made use with a journaling shape piece by American Crafts.
I used a stencil to cut those circles. Heh! Then as you can detect, I’ve also used a clear stamp for the main title, “Love You”. Those little dots framing the inner circle were done with a pastel orange pen by Uni Mitsubishi Pencil.
Unfortunately as I’ve reasoned again and again, I’ve no records of the brands of most of my ribbons as I purchased them by yards. As for the journaling section below the ribbon, I had contemplated whether to write a short poem or some sort of quote. Eventually, I used a clear stamp and make it out like a border.