A love triangle. Possibly my favourite fanon ship(s) in the Harry Potter series.
Initially I’d wanted to give it a white theme. But I just did not have the right materials. So eventually, I used a cyan-sort of colour which I thought did well too.
– (item #21164) cardstock border stickers
- Japan Home
– (item #3311212) plastic snowflake
- Power Line
– (item #N15918) white rope
- American Crafts
– (item #42743) foam alphabets
– (item #1-0074) button
– (item #550127) tiny alphabet stickers
- Ek Success
– (item #PSP21C) butterfly puncher
– (item #63-00000) Pastels Blending Chalk Pack
– (item #CP-1N) snowflake puncher
This is one of the remaining plastic snowflakes from the Christmas ornament set that I got for myself. I just scrub off most of the fake snow to avoid the messiness. I have also used Sassafras‘ cardstock stickers for those cream-coloured top flag borders.
I have seriously tried to use up all those leftover scraps I have in my stock; blue card strip behind the pictures, white fabric and some remaining white paper for the punches. Just too bad I’m unaware of the ribbon’s brand.
Hell knows how tough it was to get that white string to form a bow. Eventually I resigned to using a glue-dot to stick the string and the button together.