These are again DVD screenshots that I’ve taken; this time from HARRY POTTER AND THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS. The very scene that made me a Harry Potter addict. I have watched the first movie prior to this when it came out, but it was only the second movie did I really started to like the whole series. Ron and Hermione are real attention-pullers for my case.
I’ve used Scrapbooks Etc‘s Sketch 117 for this design.
– (item #842260) 12×12 patterned paper
– (item #890919) metal candelabrum
– (item #545826) chipboard journaling sticker
- American Crafts
– (item #89397) yellow ribbon
– (item #53162) chip board alphabets
- Webster’s Pages
– (item #TM9814) translucent ribbon
– (item #VS-154) chalk ink: Bark
– (item #63-00000) Pastels Blending Chalk Pack
– (item #732064) sticker alphabets
- Buttons Galore & More
– (item #BB71) orange buttons
This journaling sticker along with the 12″ by 12″ patterned paper came with my birthday gift. (Thanks again, Hemz!) Both are by Prima. Supposedly on the sketch, there should be a lot of journaling by the side, but I decided to put it to a minimal and just input this sticker.
Yup! That’s my self-made paper flower which I’ve edged with VersaColor‘s Bark chalk ink. The yellow paper backing is again one of my remaining self-printed patterned papers. And the buttons! I love buttons. They’re by Buttons Galore & More. Need to get more of those the next time I get more stock in.
I love this candelabrum. It’s actually metal that has been painted white by Prima. At first glance, you’d think it’s made of plaster of paris. Those ‘flames’ are actually beads that my Mum gave me from her unused scarf.