This one is of my own photos during my trip from Sentosa to Mount Faber earlier this year.
I’ve used Scrapbooks Etc‘s Sketch 346 for this one.
– (item #12GS869) patterned strip
- American Crafts
– (item #53107) foam alphabets
– (item #53191) chip board alphabets
- Studio Calico
– (item #CB007) chip buttons
– (item #VS-17) chalk ink: Violet
– (item #GD-92) chalk ink: Cloud White
– (item #GD-58) chalk ink: Hint of Pesto
- KCK Craft
– (item #12094) pink strip
- Crafty Secrets
– (item #SL42) clear art stamp
Both the alphabets sets are by American Crafts. And that green paper flower was self-made via SVGCut‘s flower kit.
I’d attempted to give a messy edged effect to these paper strips, but I guess my experiment had gone wrong. It looks stupid. *shakes head* But oh well!
These frame borders are of foam pads that came with a new machine my Mum bought 2 weeks ago. I’d just cut them out and edged them with some bit of violet chalk ink.