This page is dedicated to my beloved neighbourhood cat that I’ve named, Tilloo. I’ve collected a lot of pictures of her on my iPhone since last year, and thus I decided to use them for scrapbooking.
I’ve used Scrapbooks Etc‘s Sketch 136 for this layout.
– (item #60503) entwined blooms
– (item #21201) cardstock borders
- American Crafts
– (item #89397) ribbon
– (item #42193) remarks sticker
– (item #53248) fabric alphabets
– (item #GD-58) chalk ink: Hint of Pesto
- Studio Calico
– (item #CB007) chip buttons
- Ek Success
– (item #PSP21C) butterfly puncher
– (item #550127) tiny alphabet stickers
I’ve cut that scary cat shape using my Cricut from a free SVG file I’d downloaded on SVGCuts. Too bad I can’t seem to find the direct link of that download. I’ve also printed out those 4 orange journaling pieces.
Again I’ve printed all photos on normal sketch paper. That ‘lovely’ strip is by American Crafts.
That dark brown wooden piece is actually a fork wrap that I got some years ago. Even the string came along with it. The only thing that I added to it is the small wooden button. Tiny alphabet stickers by Prima were pasted on a bit of cardboard to top the wooden piece.